Monday, March 05, 2007

Ride For You , Baby :D

Currently Listening To : Ride For You - Danity Kanes

Booo ! :DDD
Michelle's here to blog once again .
Surprising yeah ? I'm actually blogging on a school day , hahaha (:
Doesn't have much things to blog about actually , just feel like blogging .


Yesterday , 4th March 2007 .
Happy Birthday to my beloved Sophia Sweetie ! :D
Woke up early in the morning at around 10am to use the computer ,
then waited for mum and sisters to wake up for lunch .
So got prepared , and walked to Yew Tee once again (:
Reached Yew Tee , wanted to buy some stuffs at ' Household ' ,
but the shop was closed early as they were going to celebrate some sort of festival ?
So went to the ' Pasa Malam ' once again , bought some food to eat :D
Bought fishballs , sausages and so on , mum scolded me a fat pig ! Hohoho .
Then was feeling bored in the end , so mum decided to head to Lot 1 .
Wanted to take the bus as it will be cheaper , but mum insisted on taking the MRT x:
Bought standard ticket for my younger sister , then went to wait for the train .
While we were waiting for the train , there was this uncle from China I think ?
He stood over the yellow line for don't know what reason luh ,
and it was like uber close to the train track already alright ?
The manager went over and talk to him , but he doesn't seemed to understand .
So the manager asked a female passenger to translate English to Chinese for him ,
but who knows that the female passenger didn't even know what he was trying to say .
Wanted to know more about the situation but the train came , so we boarded :D
Mum was talking about that particular incident non - stop luh , can't stand her !
Reached Lot 1 , went to shop around for some presents for my younger sister ,
as her birthday is reaching soon , well not very soon , which was 31st March (:
She wanted to buy a new school bag , but mum wanted to buy for her another one .
So we went to shop around , and went to have dinner at ' Food Junction ' soon after .
I was having gastric pain luh , as I did not eat anything during the afternoon ,
but I beared the pain and ate non - stop , was glad that I felt better in the end :D
Went to Mini Toons and bought some new keychains and handphone chain ,
bought a purple doll-ed one for my Ericsson phone !
Oh man , my phone is gonna have a 360 degrees change once it's back to me ! (:
Then went to buy present for Sophia Sweetie's birthday ,
I bought a sweet packet of mini lollipops and a mini birthday card for her !
After buying everything , both mum and my younger sister were feeling uber tired ,
so we went to take the bus home . My younger sister slept like a pig in the bus x:
Reached home , sms-ed with baby till 1am , and off to sleep ! :D
Didn't take much pictures , but I still managed to take a few uh .




Crazy (:


A random shot ! :D






What I've bought for Sophia Sweetie ! :D


Today , 5th March 2007 .
Once again , it was school school school ! Aww ):
Was feeling uber tired when I woke up early in the morning today ,
as I slept kinda late the previous night uh ?
Was woken up by my dad , my handphone's alarm had problem once again for no reason .
Got prepared and met up with Jiaxin Laopo as usual early in the morning :D
The moment she saw me , she was complaining about ' someone ' non - stop luh ,
oh well I can't stand that particular ' someone ' too alright .
Reached school at around 7am , but none of the boys including my baby were there .
So we waited for them to arrive , and the first person to reach was baby !
Was feeling uber excited when I saw him lah , I missed him sooo much alright :D
After all of us met up , went up to the hall for assembly as usual .
Weixiang Baddie and baby were sitting beside Jiaxin Laopo and me ,
so I spent the whole assembly time staring at my beloved baby , hohoho ! I'm crazy .
First period of the day was English , was disappointed lah .
We didn't get back our English results , Miss Ang said that it will be on Wednesday .
So we spent the whole period copying notes as usual , I almost fall asleep uh ! x:
After English lesson was the boring Chinese lesson once again .
We got back our Chinese results finally , and I'm quite glad with my results !
I got an A1 for my Chinese luh , and I'm the third position in class :D Hohoho .
Everyone of us were kinda satisfied with our results , so we were uber high luh !
After Chinese , went to recess with baby , Weixiang Baddie and Jiaxin Laopo .
I went ' Food Marathon ' with Jiaxin Laopo once again :D Nuggets and Onion Rings !
Accompanied the boys for their breakfast , then we went up to the class soon after (:
Was History lesson after recess , Mrs Foo brought a new teacher into our class ,
he was named Mr Lim or something ? I'm not sure , but I don't think he suits us ?
Can't be bothered anyway , once again we didn't get back our History results ):
Mrs Foo said that she will try her best to let us know by the next lesson ,
which we really hoped so too ! Was dozing off throughout the whole lesson ,
even though Mrs Foo was just standing right in front of me , hahaha :D
I was too tired already luh , can't blame .
Mr Huang didn't come to school for Science lesson once again , we miss him luh !
Another relief teacher , named Ms Unknown came into our class and took over .
I don't like her , she made me feel sick .
Instead of doing the work given , I rested and slept for about 45 minutes (:
The bell rung soon after , so went to meet baby .
Baby went to sign out , then we went to McDonald's for our lunch as usual .
Had McSpicy meal together once again , and there were irritating things happening T.T
There were two kids sitting beside us each taking a balloon ,
and they was swinging the balloon non - stop that it hitted us non - stop too .
Well , we can't do anything anyway ? Their mother is beside them , like wth .
So went to slack around Chua Chu Kang CC till around 6pm ,
went to have McFlurry at McDonald's once again while waiting for the rain to stop :D
Baby accompanied me to Lot 1 as he had to top up his ez - link card ,
and both of us went back too . Reached home at around 7pm today !


Well , I changed my layout once again yesterday morning :D
I like this layout , it really suited my taste ! Hohoho .
I'm sorry to be showing only one post , as my photobucket account had some problems ?
As a result , the pictures in my blog can't be showed and viewed .
Created a new account and now just read the entries showed at the main page yah (:
I'm like sooo looking forward to Wednesday , my precious Ericsson phone ! :D


{ Replies Of Tags ! }

passingby[[x: Thanks ! :D
wilson: Of cos I will remember my dear lah :D I very tiongxim one okay ! Haha . I where got grow prettier ? Dear then more handsome now lah (: I love your smile , hehehe . Tkcares & all the best for your results oh ! :D
somewhere in de galaxy.: Oh , hahaha :D Don't have to jealous yahs ! Hmm , I don't think there's any secret . As long as two person loves each other truly , nothing can ever separate us (: The heart and feeling says everything .
harm-less: Nope :D
Unknown`: Haha , then it's alright if you wanna keep a low profile then (:
WEITING: Yeah I know , sad lah . Photobucket unreliable one ):
; just a passerby: Haha , I'm not prettaye (: I'm currently using Ulead Photo Express .
JANICE: No problem ! :D Hehe . Thanks for your compliment , much loves *
immissnoname: I don't know too , I think my photobucket account have problem uh . I created a new one already :D
zz: Hello ? I didn't know that they linked me or whatever alright . And this is MY blog , I use which blogskin I like .
x-ahBREN: Thanks ! I linked you back too already (:
Wei Qin: Haha , I'm not lah :D There are still more peepo who are more pro .
emilia: Keai ! :D I'm so surprised to see your sweet tag . Hohoho ! I miss my beloved keai super duper many too (: Sure to meet up soon . Relinked & tkcares <3
passerby: Mine can be viewed once it's scrolled down :D
passerbYY♥: Haha , I don't submit skins that I'm currently using (: Next time ?
HUIXIAN: Thanks for reminding ! :D
♥ X I A O T I N G: Thanks for all your compliment milkbottle ! (: There are links , click on the ' Click Here ' and the links will appear :D Tkcares & all the best for your results too !
zzz1: I will try :D
JIAyi<3: Nope , Ulead Photo Express . I don't know the font name x:
passerby haha: Thanks , alright :D
Dsky_wawa: Thanks ! Nah , I'm fine with it (:
aki: Oh , thanks for the tag ! Hellooo :D
Mrs iivanis.: Erm , alright (:
-&^ passerby: You add me in MSN , then I send you the code alright ?
rachel: Thanks ! :D
JANIINE: Paiseh , but I don't submit skins that I'm currently using x:
lalas.: Haha , alright then :D I've linked you !
girlgirl: I will try to edit some parts and post it up when I have the time (:
s0me0ne<3: Thanks thanks ! :D
GRACEtan: I don't share blogskins that I'm currently using , sorry uh .
miqi: I miss Valentine sooo much ! (:
--Meihua: Thanks Icecream ! :D
gurl: Or you wanna get the Archives code from me ? Because I doesn't have the time to edit .
izen: Honey paiseh , last time forgot to link you . Had linked you now :D Good luck for your results !
Finoa: Hahaha :D I don't know how to explain .
anon: Don't you think that you're more immatured ?
mayling: I miss nuer too ! Have have :D Click on the ' Click here ' then will pop out already . Tkcares <3
`Unknown`: Erm , I doesn't do customs .
lala: Whatever .
:)TZEHUI: I seldom online , because I have no time to :\
ct ♥: Haha , don't jealous lah :D Thanks for your support ! I will try my best to make more skins (:
JUSTPASSBY: Hmm ? I don't get what you mean leh x:
meiyingg: Thanks ! :D
passer.: Hehe , thanks for your compliment (:
{eunice}: Xie xie ni :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home